Tech things I’m curious about (no particular order):
- Favourite quote on development I strive to live by:
If you don’t understand why a piece of code works, you have no hope of understanding why it breaks, other than guesses
Some bio facts if you must:
- Got my first web developer job in 2007
- Was actually quite happy mostly doing Rails for a few years. ❤️ Ruby
- Found React in 2015, ES6 just came out as well. Started getting more into front end, learning JS
- Fun contributing to eslint-plugin-react in 2018
- Finding myself excited by JS tooling, code sharing techniques, helping devs be productive in general
- Started this blog 🎉 Largely inspired by this sage advice:
If you’ve ever considered writing a blog post but didn’t because it was already covered by other people, please reconsider.
I’m searching for a tutorial on a topic and have passed on about 5 of them so far because their style doesn’t resonate with how I learn.
We need options😊